Freemasonry, a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory, and illustrated by symbols.
- Fraternity (Brotherhood)
- Make good men better
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Family oriented
What Freemasonry Isn’t
- We believe in God regardless of how he is worshiped but we are NOT a religion.
- All religions are welcome as long as the member believes in a single supreme being.
- We are not a political organization.
- Religion and politics are never discussed at Masonic gatherings as they can potentially be controversial and compromise our fraternal bond.
What to Masons Do ?
- Regular Meetings
- Social Events (game night, breakfasts, holiday parties, pig roast, etc)
- Charity Events (Red Cross Blood Drive, MyChip, Widows Events, etc.)
- Lodge Operations Meetings (Service Committee, Building, Finance, Membership, Public Relations, etc)
- Education Meetings
Why do people enjoy being Masons ?
- Personal and professional growth
- Leadership skills
- Fraternity & sense of belonging
- Expanded social network
- Give back to society
- Learn to be a better man
- Family values
- Masonic Journey
- History and Symbology – Freemasonry has more history than most other fraternal organizations.
What Makes a Good Mason ?
- Good person – Good Values
- Want to do charitable work to make the world a better place
- Pride in the fraternity
- Volunteers and is involved
- Works to make the Lodge, the district and the entire organization better
- Seeks a journey of growth and enlightenment
What Makes a Great Lodge ?
- Strong Leadership
- Active, involved members
- Dynamic, growing, changing
- Good attendance at meetings and turn-out at events
- Every lodge has its own individual personality, strengths and opportunities
How will Masonry Affect My Family and Religion ?
- Your family and your personal spiritual beliefs should always be first and foremost consideration for you.
- Though it is a fraternal organization, we have numerous family events.
- We want your family to be actively involved.
- You are never mandated to do anything you don’t willingly want to do.
- All expectations are dictated based on your own assessment of what is reasonable in consideration of your personal situation at the time.
What Questions Can We Answer For You ?